ADSL in UK finally !

alex at frustum.clara.co.uk alex at frustum.clara.co.uk
Thu Apr 27 15:18:11 BST 2000

Hi,

I've just received this email from BT. It looks like the dream of ADSL
is getting closer to reality.=20

The only thing that is worrying me is the fact that they require
Microsoft's OS and free USB slot for their modem. What worries me is
if the modem will be supported under FreeBSD.

If any of you have any ideas/thoughts about this I would glad if you
could share them.

Thank you,

-Alex

----- Forwarded message from BT Openworld <btdigital at btinternet.com> -----