Setting up multiple FreeBSD machines

Dominic Mitchell dom at happygiraffe.net
Wed Apr 19 07:47:31 BST 2000

On Mon, Apr 17, 2000 at 01:57:47PM +0100, Paul Civati wrote:
> I have vague recollections that sysinstall has some magic in it
> that allows you to create a file full of defaults that it will
> use.  But I could be dreaming that, I can't remember. :/

You need a floppy with an install.cfg file on it.  Have a nose around
the sysinstall man page (which is usually not installed, you'll probably
need to do nroff -man /usr/src/release/sysinstall/sysinstall.8 to view
it) for details of what you can put in there.

NB: I've never tried this, it may blow up for you.  :-)

-Dom