Meetings

Lee Johnston lee at uk.freebsd.org
Mon Apr 17 18:32:46 BST 2000

Myself and a friend have a few rooms which we could use for quite a few
people to sleep if you brought sleeping-bags.

Saying that a lot of you are coming up by train, maybe the central station
would be a good place to meet.. Saves everyone getting lost in the centre of
Newcastle. 6pm sounds ok.

Lee.

On Fri, Apr 14, 2000 at 11:02:40AM +0100, Paul Richards wrote:

> > > I'm back from holiday :).  Is that the 29th of April?
> >
> > Yes, but _last_ year. Man, that must have been quiet some holiday?!
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > (Oh, and the answer is yes. And Lee arranges for places to sleep)
>
> Where is everyone sleeping? Are we all going to book at the same place?
>
> Paul.

Lee Johnston (lee at uk.freebsd.org)
Telephone: +44 (0)7901-634 812 / (0)1207-542 592
http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/