Strange problem 1

Simon Clayton Simon at reftech.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 10:17:43 BST 2000

I have two different problems which I hope someone out there
can help me with.

Firstly, my FreeBSD 3.2 box has suddenly started complaining
about atrun.  I have checked the crontab against another
FreeBSD 3.2 box and it looks fine, I have made sure that
/root exists and is OK but every five minutes I get a new
mail like this: