Newcastle Meet

Lee Johnston lee at uk.freebsd.org
Thu Apr 6 20:34:39 BST 2000

Hiya,

I really need to get numbers in for the Newcastle meet... So far I have
Brian Somers, Nik Clayton as definates. I know a lot more of you are interested
in coming, so if you could just email me and say you are going.

For those who don't know about the meet, it will be on Saturday 29th April,
in Newcastle. The likelyhood is that it'll be a beer & curry event (any
objections, please voice them now!). A friend and myself are willing to
help out for accomdation for the Saturday night.

If you require more information, please dont hesitate to contact me using
the information in my signature.

Regards,

Lee.

--
Lee Johnston (lee at uk.freebsd.org)
Telephone: +44 (0)7901-634 812 / (0)1207-542 592