What could it be?

Roger Hardiman roger at cs.strath.ac.uk
Thu Apr 6 14:25:36 BST 2000

Jonathan

> Was this a change of plan?  I swear I read that subscribers would have to
> order 4.0 separately if they wanted it since .0 releases aren't so stable 8^/

Normally the x.0 releases are a bit unstable.
However 4.0 was an exception. We had a 6 week code freeze
during which only bug fixes were made and critical changes.
As a result, the 4.0 release is actually very good.

Of course, I've not put my money where my mouth is yet.
I run 4.0 on several desktop machines here, but still
run 3.3 on my server

Roger