mail

David Richards davidr
Thu Sep 9 12:02:07 BST 1999

hello all

  some one help me here. Look at this . I think it is to do with sendmail
not allowing CAPTIAL LETTERS in an email address. I think it read it
somewhere but not 100% certain. This error occurs on dogma.*

his message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients. The
following address(es) failed:

  DarkEarth at dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org:
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:
    <DarkEarth at dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>:
    host dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org [130.88.200.97]:
    550 <DarkEarth at dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>... User unknown

well if you have to change it on dogma. Please could you change it to
darkearth