Ethernet and FreeBSD

Brian Somers brian
Thu Sep 9 00:48:29 BST 1999

You're better off using the ep driver along with the pccard support,
but if you want to use zp, I suspect you mean

device zp0 at isa? port 0x300 net irq 9 iomem 0xd0000

--
Brian <brian at Awfulhak.org>                        <brian at FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>                   <brian at OpenBSD.org>