A little humour..

David Marsh drmarsh
Sat Sep 4 16:03:44 BST 1999

As people here may know, Amiga is planning on using the Linux kernel for
the next generation of Amiga computers.

I spotted the following little piccie on Eric Schwartz's website, which you
might find amusing..

http://www.coax.net/people/erics/pengthumb.jpg

"Oh no! The OS kernel I can take, but the penguins STAY HOME!!"

(Hack off the image name to get to the main page (as I'm sure you all
know), and take a peek at Mr Schwartz's website, it's well worth a visit,
in general :-)

Dave.

---
David Marsh,drmarsh at bigfoot.com  | http://www.viewport.f9.co.uk/          |
Glasgow/Glaschu, Scotland.       | If urgent, phone: +44 77-121-848-90    |