Problems with redhad package manager (rpm)

Helen McCall helen
Sat Oct 30 11:03:42 BST 1999

Hello David,

You may have a little difficulty in getting a response from the
freebsd-users list, because your computer's clock is set wrongly. You
appear to have actually sent your message on the 23rd of October, judging
by the mailserver entries in your header. But your computer was at the
time set to the 26th of April!

I only found your message because I was searching for something in my
archive and came across an unread e-mail! I think you will find that your
e-mail will be lost in the archives of all the members of this list. Set
your clock correctly.

Also if you want a sensible answer on your problem, you need to explain
how your rpm is set up. Your message has far more school-boy slang in it
than information on your problem. Cut out the school-boy slang.

I have included your original message below.

Best wishes,

Helen McCall

E-Mail: helen at dinoflagellate.demon.co.uk
Tel: 01752 342675