Beer & Curry?

Mike Bristow mike at urgle.com
Tue Oct 26 21:09:26 BST 1999

On Tue, Oct 26, 1999 at 08:18:39PM +0100, Tony Finch wrote:
> Well, looks like we have a place, how about a time? :-)

Well, the 28th is payday (ie, letsgetbladdereday), but that might
be too short notice ;-)

How about, say, Thursday the 4th of November.  Aim for the curry at, er,
8:30ish?  I'll probably be in the pub at 6 to 6:30 (and I suspect Mr
Finch will be too) I'm probably not the best person to guess how long
it'll take the non-londoners to get there... so if you want to come along
and it'll take you a bit longer to get to Highgate and have a beer or two,
then yell.

I guess.

Mike ``If I can herd cats, geeks'll be easy'' Bristow.

--
perl -wMstrict -e'$,="PLEASE";$;=" DO ";@_=map{$?=255&256+$!-$_;$!=$_;++$.%4-2?
$;:$,.$;,",1SUB#$.<-#$?"}map{ord}split//,pack"b*",unpack"B*","@ARGV$/";print