have you read this?

David Stocks dgs at dcs.ed.ac.uk
Tue Oct 19 11:39:43 BST 1999

> http://www.smilemyway.com
>
> :-) Smile My Way - A True Story That will make you laugh and make you
> cry, but most of all it will make you feel good!

Get the gun paw, another one of the dogs got loose.

On a totally unrelated subject, does anybody know if Harlequin's MLWorks
will run under FBSD's linux emulation?  I'm using 2.2.6 but when I upgrade
I was thinking of starting clean with the latest version of FBSD.  One of
my flatmates has got SuSE Linux which will run it, (obviously), but...
linux always struck me as a bit girly with the conf files in the wrong
places.