HP printers & FreeBSD?

David Stocks dgs at samphrey.dcs.ed.ac.uk
Tue Oct 5 01:49:56 BST 1999

<<snip>>

>-- Chris Dillon - cdillon at wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon at inter-linc.net
>   FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet.
>   For Intel x86 and Alpha architectures (SPARC under development).
>   ( http://www.freebsd.org )
>
>   "One should admire Windows users.  It takes a great deal of
>    courage to trust Windows with your data."

For Alpha and Sparc?  I admit that I'm a bit behind the times using 2.2.6,
but when did it get ported to the Alpha?

Or have I just missed something obvious and made a fool of myself.  Hmm.

"Mr" Stocks
CS + AI undergraduate, Edinburgh University.
"When I said 'we', officer, I was referring to myself, the four young
ladies, and, of course, the goat."