Illegal site

Tristan Woerth tristan at technocom.net
Mon Nov 29 09:38:31 GMT 1999

I'm not sure keywords would work well, there might be legitimate reasons
to use one of the  keywords on a page (somebody living in Essex ;-) ).

A very simple way to detect when people start abusing the server could
be to run analog on the logfiles and have a quick look at the most
popular items from times to times. By the time warez or porn could cause
any problem the sites hosting them would most likely end up in the top
20 most requested items.

Tristan