Illegal site

T. Schwarz tecko2k at email.com
Thu Nov 25 23:08:11 GMT 1999

Hallo,

I wanted to inform you about an illegal website placed
on your server.  I ask you to remove this site , cause
it is violating US/Federal and International Copyright
laws.  This is because I have already informed the BSA
and SPA.    You have to know, that you are responsible
for illegal material placed on your server(s).

In  this case,  the  Website  of  the illegal cracking
group  "The Millenium Group"  doesn't  contain pirated
software, but  information  on where to find "cracks",
little programs to unlock shareware without paying for
it, and textfiles about illegal removing copyright pro
tections.  I also wanted to tell you, that the site is
using  stolen  graphics and is violating international
copyright laws.

Being known for hosting  illegal sites might also have
an effect on your advertising customers. I don't think
about informing them, but still hosting illegal conte-
nt is a BAD idea.

You can find the illegal site @
http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/~xet75/inside/index.html

Best Wishes,