[Freebsd-users] Re: cvs commit: src/etc pccard.conf.sample

Dom Mitchell dom
Thu Jun 24 18:55:14 BST 1999

On Wed, Jun 23, 1999 at 11:19:25AM +0100, Brian Somers wrote:
> Also, is anybody going to be driving in that could see their way to
> anyway) spring to mind :*)

Sorry, but

1) No drinkeee, also no drivee  :-)
2) It's brighton, not barnett.  If I did drive, I'd be more than happy,
   but...
3) I've got a thrill packed day anyway filling 6Gb of Memory into a Sun
   E10000.  20 minutes a reboot.  Yech.  OTOH, I might find my way
   to adding a few "Powered by FreeBSD" stickers onto it (wishful
   thinking).  If I do, I'll post the photos...

--
When I said "we", officer, I was referring to myself, the four young
ladies, and, of course, the goat.