[Freebsd-users] New Mailing List Installed!

Ian Pallfreeman ip
Wed Jun 23 10:52:26 BST 1999

> Just to let everyone know, Joe and I have completed migration of the
> freebsd-users mailing list from dogma to listserver.uk.freebsd.org.

Since it was primarily set up to run a majordomo server, the box known as
dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org will be decommissioned at the end this month.

Ian.
--
     Network Unit, Manchester Computing, The University, Manchester, UK.
     mail: ip at mcc.ac.uk | phone: +44-161-275-6006 | fax: +44-161-275-6040