[Freebsd-users] Re: cvs commit: src/etc pccard.conf.sample

Brian Somers brian at Awfulhak.org
Thu Jun 24 16:21:04 BST 1999

> On Wed, Jun 23, 1999 at 11:19:25AM +0100, Brian Somers wrote:
> <re drinking with Mark>
>
> > Takers ?
>
> Not me I'm afraid - my family have reminded me that I have a prior
> social arrangement. I'm taking them to see The Matrix. So, a FreeBSD
> activity after all (8-)

Best film I've seen in years !  Worth seeing more than once in the
cinema !!!

A truly valiant excuse !

--
Brian <brian at Awfulhak.org>                        <brian at FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>                   <brian at OpenBSD.org>