cvs commit: src/etc pccard.conf.sample

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Wed Jun 23 18:14:17 BST 1999

Brian Somers writes:
> [.....]
>
> > Tony F & Joe K have said they'll probably turn up.  Tony's from
> > London (I think) and Joe's from Brighton, so I suspect London really
> > is the best bet.  Tony, how are you with pubs ?

I'm not particularly knowledgeable of central London pubs, I'm afraid,
since my local's in Finchley where I live & work.

> Can someone make a suggestion - ASAP ?

As a default we can go to the Prince of Wales at the corner of Long
Acre and Drury Lane which was used for the last London meet.
Covent Garden & Holborn are the nearest tube stations.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?tile2map?TQ38SW02&Street+Map+for+Drury+Lane,+WC2&~&~&~

Tony.
f.a.n.finch   dot at dotat.at   fanf at demon.net
Winner, International Obfuscated C Code Competition 1998