[Freebsd-users] Re: New Mailing List Installed!

Brian Somers brian at Awfulhak.org
Wed Jun 23 11:26:03 BST 1999

> Just to let everyone know, Joe and I have completed migration of the
> freebsd-users mailing list from dogma to listserver.uk.freebsd.org.

Well done !  Thanks.

[.....]

Two things though... first, listserver.freebsd.org.uk doesn't work.  I
think this is something to do with the MX records for freebsd.org.uk
and uk.freebsd.org varying.

Second, I vote we remove the [freebsd-users] from the subject line
(sorry Joe :-)

--
Brian <brian at Awfulhak.org>                        <brian at FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>                   <brian at OpenBSD.org>