[Freebsd-users] Re: cvs commit: src/etc pccard.conf.sample

Brian Somers brian at Awfulhak.org
Wed Jun 23 11:19:25 BST 1999

[.....]
> I think Saturday was the only thing on the Cards last time Mark knew
> anything about any meetings.... and London was the only place
> mentioned.
>
> Tony F & Joe K have said they'll probably turn up.  Tony's from
> London (I think) and Joe's from Brighton, so I suspect London really
> is the best bet.  Tony, how are you with pubs ?  I'm a kept man, so I
> rarely get to sample Londons delights (hey, I rarely get to go out
> for a beer either !).  I suspect we need to decide on a location
> pretty soon either way, otherwise people will have a good excuse not
> to be able to make it !

Mark rang me this morning.  He's staying in Barnett, and is available
on Sunday, so I suspect that'll be the day.  He's got access to email,
although probably only once a day and I've got his phone number.

He has a wheelchair in tow, so Oxford is pretty much out (sorry
Paul!).  I'd suggest somewhere in the West End - maybe Covent Garden
or Leicester Square, but I know next to nothing about the pubs around
here...

Can someone make a suggestion - ASAP ?

Also, is anybody going to be driving in that could see their way to
anyway) spring to mind :*)

I'd suggest a time of about 19:00.

Takers ?