Exchange

Wood, Richard rich at ruh-bath.swest.nhs.uk
Mon Jul 26 13:38:49 BST 1999

Probably the easiest thing to do is configure POP3 on the Exchange server
and use fetchmail from the unix box.

If you are doing this, the username you give has to be of the form
domain/username/alias , i.e. for one of mine where the domain is "MIS", the
NT domain username "richard" and the mailbox alias "rich" you would give the
username "mis/richard/rich". IIRC you can leave the mailbox name out if it
is the same as the username.

Rich
--
Rich Wood, Systems Manager, Royal United Hospital, Bath
rich at ruh-bath.swest.nhs.uk