Testing Business Apps for Linux on FreeBSD

Mark Blackman tmb at rcru.rl.ac.uk
Mon Jul 5 12:03:50 BST 1999

That business apps page

http://www.cdrom.com/titles/linux/business_applications.phtml

only explicitly mentions titles which as far as I can tell are
already in the ports/packages system.

Does this imply we're just going to bung the existing packages
onto the CD then? Surely WC can do that as well or better than
we can?

Don't get the wrong idea, I'm happy to do that as well, I just thought
we'd be testing full-monty commercial binaries.

Mark