Upgrading

David Richards davidr at eurosoft-uk.com
Fri Jul 2 12:18:06 BST 1999

hey
    Currently I am using FreeBSD 2.2.7 and would like to upgrade to 3.2. My
freeBSD box  is not connected to the internet yet, but I do have access to a
t1 line. How would I go about downloading 3.2 from the ftp site ?? Do i
download everything in /pub/Freebsd including all sub directories ??
Then how would I burn it in to a cd under the windows 95 environment ? OR
are there any resellers in the the Uk who sells FreeBSD 3.2  for under 10
pounds ?

final point
will there be any FreeBSD meeting in the south of england like around
bournemouth/southampton area  ?

thanks
david richards