We're No.2 [Was: We're No. 1 :)]

Donald Wilde dwilde1 at thuntek.net
Mon Dec 27 15:43:35 GMT 1999

Mark Ovens wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 18, 1999 at 03:03:14AM +0000, Mark Ovens wrote:
> > Maybe I've missed a post here but it seems we're No.1 in the OS
> > ratings :) (of course *we* all knew that, it's just that everyone
> > else didn't)
> >
> > http://www.deja.com/rate/list_items.xp?CID=11997
> >

> Ahem, we appear to have slipped to 2nd place - *behind* *NT* :(
>
> Mind you, it's not all bad - Linux is *last*

Due to the dramatic increase in NT posts, I'd suspect that somebody's
automatically stuffing the ballot box... Note that BSD has almost as
many posters as NT, guess MS didn't think it worthwhile to include
trashing us in their automated stuffer.
--
Donald Wilde                        "Linking Minds and Micros"