smtp relay

Steve Greenshaw steve
Fri Aug 20 21:16:18 BST 1999

I run 2.2.5, but this sounds like the problems I got when upgrading my version
of Sendmail.

You need to edit the file '/etc/sendmail.cw' to include your own domain and any
other domains you have that use your server. If there is no 'sendmail.cw' in
your '/etc' then 'touch /etc/sendmail.cw', edit it and 'killall -HUP sendmail'
to restart sendmail.

Good, practical source of info. regarding upgrading Sendmail can be found at the
excellent FreeBSD Diary:

http://www.dvl-software.com/freebsd/

Regards,

Steve.