Domain hosting

Nik Clayton nik
Thu Aug 12 23:43:20 BST 1999

On Thu, Aug 12, 1999 at 11:16:19AM +0100, Jose Marques wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, Brian Somers wrote:
> > The cheapest domain hosting I've seen is Force9.  They do it for a
> > one-off cost of #50.
>
> Are Force9 any good?

I haven't used 'em myself, but they get regularly slated in Demon's
demon.service newsgroup.  A DejaNews search should turn up useful info.

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5 at cs.colorado.edu>