Domain hosting

Goddard, David David.Goddard
Thu Aug 12 11:05:02 BST 1999

Take a look at the Public DNS server at http://soa.granitecanyon.com/ - not
very well publicised (which is probably for the best...)

The only catch is that you have to edit the DNS records yourself, but I'm
sure that doesn't pose a problem for the likes of FreeBSD people :-)

There is also Capibara's freedomain project
(http://www.capibara.com/freedomain.html) which will let you set up a
virtual web server as a bonus.

Dave