user group funding

Wood, Richard rich
Tue Aug 3 08:55:33 BST 1999

I use the CD's to keep my gateway machine at RELEASE, but download STABLE
snaps to update my test machine. The ports/packages the CD's contain are
also useful.

> I know, this does nothing to answer the original "how do we fund the
> group" question - voluntary donations perhaps?

A question which probably needs answering first, do we actually need any
funding? If we had money, what would we do with it?

--
Rich Wood
Home: rich at dynamite.org, rich at FreeBSD.org.uk
Work: rich at ruh-bath.swest.nhs.uk, rich at systemagic.co.uk