PPP Configuration Problems!

Brian Somers brian at awfulhak.org
Tue Aug 31 21:18:14 BST 1999

Sorry, I was away :-]

You can ``allow users *'' if you wanna let everyone in.

WRT the Operation not permitted bit, is ppp installed properly ?
This error would result if ppp tried to open the tun device as a
normal user :-/  Is there anything ``manual'' being done when
installing ppp ?

--
Brian <brian at Awfulhak.org>                        <brian at FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>                   <brian at OpenBSD.org>