sendmail in 3.2

Martin Smith martin at chiron-s.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 1 15:43:41 BST 1999

I have just installed 3.2 this weekend, attempting to use pine offline
gives a funny error
Aug  1 15:17:23 chiron-s sendmail[234]: PAA00234: ruleset=check_rcpt, arg1=<colin at astrolore.demon.co.uk>, relay=martin at localhost, reject=450 <colin at astrolore.demon.co.uk>... Can not check MX records for recipient host astrolore.demon.co.uk

I have never had a single problem with sendmail before, can anyone
elucidate what is going on and how to fix it, it is a standard install,
nothing silly in my my local rc.conf, sendmail.cf not altered.

works fine online (of course)

--
martin